In what was allegedly going to be released at Comic-Con International, Deadline Hollywood Daily founder, Nikki Finke, has posted a listing of some soon to be produced WB films based on DC comic book properties. Again this is all rumor up to this point, with Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice being the only one in production as I type.
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (May 2016)
- Shazam (July 2016)
- The Sandman (Christmas 2016)
- Justice League (May 2017)
- Wonder Woman (July 2017)
- Flash and Green Lantern Team-Up (Christmas 2017)
- Man of Steel 2 (May 2018)
Keep in mind again, these are rumors. But what do you think about these films? Batman's new solo franchise seems to be a bit in the dark (see what I did there?) but a Flash and GL team-up flick? Interesting stuff. Personally, I don't think any of this is true but we shall wait and see. What do you guys think?